Solus Support Services is Hiring Social Care Workers!
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
St. Catharines Job Gym
210 King Street, St. Catharines
Register using the form below.
Solus Support Services is committed to setting the standard for service excellence in community based support services. We provide pragmatic real-life support to help people get the most out of life. Our service is focused, directed and always keeps the client at the centre or our support and care. We are currently building our network of Social Care Workers throughout the South Western, Southern, Central Ontario, and the GTA. Solus Support Services is currently seeking exceptional individuals to join our team as Social Care Workers.
If you are an experienced, dedicated and skilled individual who:
- Holds a University degree, a College diploma/Certificate in a related health or social care discipline (CYW, DSW, SSW, PSW, etc.)
- Has experience in following life skills and community support plans
- Has well developed interpersonal and communication skills has a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Will commit to our ongoing educational requirements and are committed to the very best in practice
Shifts: Days, Afternoons, Overnights and Weekends
- Drivers License is preferred not mandatory
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in support care
- Vulnerable Clearance Sector Screening
- Diploma and/or Degree in related field
- Experience working providing Psychosocial Support, working with Seniors who have dementia, Alzheimer’s, and cognitive functioning concerns
- Experience supporting individuals with Acquired Brain Injuries, Mental Health and complex needs