MARYNISSEN ESTATES is a boutique winery nestled in the sub-appellation of Four Mile Creek at the base of the escarpment in beautiful Niagara on the Lake. Our 27 acre estate winery is located on Concession 1 west of 3rd Line. We began making wine in 1990 but planted our first Cabernet Sauvignon grapes in 1978 and are proud to say that we have the oldest commercial plantings of Cabernet Sauvignon vines in Canada. We can also boast about having some of the most innovative winemaking equipment and technology in the industry. At Marynissen we have a history of making high quality VQA wines; much of it estate grown, single varietals. Our success is due to our small, passionate, dedicated team of wine lovers.
If you are passionate about wine… we are seeking Sales Associates for our Wine Boutique.
- Greeting our guests and providing them with exceptional service
- Must be comfortable leading a group tasting between 14-25 guests
- Stocking & merchandising of the retail boutique
- Housekeeping duties
- Must be Smart Serve certified
- Must be able to lift 40/50 pounds regularly
- Able to stand for periods of time
- Motivated and passionate about selling wine
- Wine knowledge is an asset, but willing to train
- Weekends are required for this position
The successful candidates will be outgoing, share our passion for wine, self-motivated and friendly with a positive attitude.