The Job Posting section of our website can improve the visibility of your job postings and simplify the recruitment process. To take advantage of this service you will need to:
Register your company and create a login (username and password).
Upon registration, you can post your job openings online.
Job Order Form – Click here to fill it out.
If you prefer not to complete the registration process you can still post job openings on our Job Board. Simply complete our online form and click submit. Alternatively, you can print the job posting form and fax it to us at (905) 732 2912.
Job orders submitted using this method need to be inputted manually by our staff. Depending upon the volume of orders your posting could take up to 24 business hours to appear on our job boards. If you wish to ensure a more timely display of your vacancies please register at our Job Boards.
Job Gym will NOT accept job orders that include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Business or self-employment opportunities with or without a monetary investment
- Jobs from placement agencies that charge fees to applicants
- Jobs where there have been numerous candidate complaints (up to our discretion)
- Ads where there are currently no positions available
- Ads where photos of candidates are required
- Gender discriminated positions
It is your responsibility as an employer to ensure that your job advertisement complies with all applicable federal and provincial legislation, including employment standards and human rights legislation.