Part-Time Assistant Bookkeeper
Mountainview Orchards Inc is a local, family owned and operated tender fruit and apple orchard, located in Beamsville, On. For 40 years we have been proud to bring premium quality produce to our community through many different avenues. We are thankful that through the past number of years we have experienced significant growth and are now preparing to expand our team with the addition of a Part-Time Assistant Bookkeeper. This position will start as a part-time position, 8-12 hours/ week.
This position responsibilities would include:
- Data Entry
- Managing Receivables
- Other responsibilities will be added in anticipation of this position becoming a full-time opportunity
Valued Skills for this position are:
- Positive attitude
- Reliable and Consistent
- Attention to detail
- Critical Thinking
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- 1 to 2+ years of experience working with bookkeeping software is required for this position
- Familiarity with AgExpert Analyst is preferred but not required
- You must be a Canadian citizen or legally eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this position.
We are looking for candidates who are willing learn and grow with our business and become part of the Mountainview Family!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $24.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
Schedule: To Be Determined (No Weekends)
How to ApplyApplication deadline: 2023-04-17 Expected start date: 2023-05-01 If this sounds like you, please submit your resume with cover letter and references to Sarah Feenstra at email@example.com for consideration. Please do not call or walk in at this time. Thank you for your interest; we look forward to hearing from you!
469 total views, 1 today