Full-Time Assistant Controller / General Accounting
- Maintain and improve the product costing process and bill of materials process within the factories. Ensure they represent and drive factory processes.
- Improve and document month-end procedures to enhance the accuracy of financial reporting
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and other financial reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Account Analyses for various Balance Sheet accounts to ensure timely recording of amortization of prepaids, accruals, depreciation expense etc.
- Perform Journal Entries
- Perform account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Analyze Income Statement accounts for explanations of variances from Budget and targets set for operations
- Support Month end Closing Process.
- Assist in meeting reporting requirements for government, tax schedules, and management statements
- Prepare various year end schedules to meet external Audit needs
- Calculation & Commissions of royalties to be paid
- Working knowledge of ADP payroll and electronic time cards for bi-weekly payroll function
- Full Back up to AP/AR staff.
- Perform Invoicing as needed.
- Expert knowledge of Sage 300
- Advance Excel skills required
- Accounting degree required such as CPA or equivalency
- Minimum of three (3) years with a multi-product manufacturing standard product costing system
- High level of critical thinking and analysis to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
How to ApplyCover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
147 total views, 13 today