Full-Time Automotive Assembly – General Labour
Automotive Assembly – General Labour –
Express Employment is hiring General Labourers for a busy Automotive Assembly and Manufacturing facility in St. Catharines. This position offers flexible shifts and a competitive hourly wage.
- Safety conscious and clean environment
- Join a world-class automotive manufacturing team, with great incentives if hired on (including pay increases, benefits plan, pension plan, and educational/skills training courses)
- Hands-on training
- Competitive Wage
- Flexible Shifts
- You will start in the packaging and inspection department to learn about the various products. Once you’ve been trained you may move into different areas including Press operation, Quality Control, Automated Welding, Grinding and Finishing, etc.
- General labour duties include picking parts from bins, buffing parts, counting parts, visual inspections of parts
- Fast-paced, and physically demanding industrial environment
- You will be on your feet for 8 hours a day, with some bending and lifting
- Lifting duties up to 35 pounds
- May be required to complete paperwork accurately at the end of every shift
Skills for Success
- Mechanical knowledge is an asset
- Experience in a production environment with press experience is preferred but not required, the company will train great candidates
- Your own steel-toed boots or shoes; all other safety equipment is supplied by the client
- Day shifts are 6:00am – 2:00pm
- Afternoon shifts are 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- Night shifts are 10:00pm – 6:00am
- Starting at $17 for days, $17.50 for afternoons, and $17.65 for nights
Express can help you find a job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
How to Apply4 Easy Ways to Apply
- Give us a call at 905-687-9595 to speak with our recruiting team!
- Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an application online on www.expresspros.com/stcatharineson
- Visit our local office at 436 Vansickle Rd Unit 11, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
2756 total views, 1 today