Full-Time AZ Truck Driver
AZ Truck Driver
Jeffery’s Greenhouses is seeking a Full Time AZ Truck Driver to provide support to the greenhouse and its products. The successful candidate will work with minimal supervision and must ensure deadlines are adhered to and established procedures are followed.
Note: All candidates must be currently authorized to work in Canada.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily pre-trip inspections.
- Safely and effectively operate the motorized vehicle and other equipment as necessary.
- Adhere to instructions and ensure a timely delivery.
- Perform accurate end of day driving paperwork.
- Ensure the utmost customer service is provided to all customers.
- Interact with staff and customers in a positive and friendly manner.
Skills & Requirements:
- Must possess a valid AZ license.
- Must have 3 years of verifiable driving experience.
- Must be comfortable working long hours.
- Physically capable of moving/lifting plant materials as needed.
- Current Driver’s Abstract, CVOR and Criminal Search Required.
- US Border crossing required.
AZ starting rate– $28.00/hr.
Benefits available after six months.
How to ApplyForward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to (905) 934-9044. Jeffery’s is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require accommodation during the interview and selection process.
532 total views, 1 today