Part-Time Banquet Porter
We are looking to hire a Banquet Porter.
- Set up all function space as indicated on the floor plan or as directed by your Manager/Supervisor.
- Tear down and clean out rooms at the end of each function and reset room for next function if applicable.
- Refresh all rooms during breaks.
- Ensure all Banquet rooms and storage areas are clean and organized at all times including the bar area, GBR and surrounding area, coat check, storage area, and linen closet.
- Ensure all safety regulations are implemented and followed.
- Ensures the highest level of customer services for guests at all times.
- Professionally represents the Americana and the Food and Beverage department at all times.
- All other duties as assigned by the Banquet Manager
- Some High School
- Must have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team-building skills
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to carry up to 50 pounds
- Work safely in a fast-paced environment
- Honest and trustworthy
The Americana Conference Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to: email@example.com
164 total views, 1 today