Part-Time Banquet Server
- Lay applicable table linen.
- Set dishes/china and silverware accordingly.
- Prepare coffee/tea station and fill water pitchers to be placed on table.
- Prepare items to be placed on table when guests arrive i.e. salt and pepper, sugar bowls, rolls and butter, salad dressing, etc.
- Serve meals to guests ensuring ladies are always served first.
- Provide information to guests about meal to be served.
- Attend to any guests with special needs and inform the kitchen of any dietary requirements.
- Refill water and other beverage glasses as required.
- Clear tables throughout meal return dishes/cutlery to kitchen.
- Perform opening and closing procedures as required.
- Assist in keeping the banquet facilities neat and tidy at all times.
- Bring any customer concerns/suggestions to the attention of the Supervisor/Manager immediately.
- Ensure all safety regulations are implemented and followed.
- Ensures the highest level of customer services for guests at all times.
- Professionally represents the Americana and the F&B department at all times.
- All other duties as assigned by Banquet Manager.
- Some High School
- Smart Serve Certification
- Must have a minimum of 2 years serving experience
- Must have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team-building skills
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of food, wine and related beverages
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to carry up to 15 pounds
- Work safely in a fast-paced environment
- Honest and trustworthy
The Americana Conference Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.
How to ApplyPlease apply to email@example.com
145 total views, 6 today