Full-Time Beach Front Housekeeping Supervisor
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor who really enjoys making others feel at home by providing a clean space for the guests to sit back, relax and enjoy their stay at the resort. The Housekeeping Supervisor will oversee the resort’s housekeeping responsibilities, assist in leading the housekeeping team throughout the day, helping in rooms, helping to train room attendants, and do room quality checks to ensure rooms are cleaned to the highest standard. This position offers learning and development opportunities to explore a career in the hospitality business.
- This position will mainly focus on quality assurance and coaching the housekeeping team.
- Train and coach the housekeeping team to ensure resort standards are met.
- Assisting in supervising the day-to-day operations of the housekeeping department by ensuring that all of the department achieves the highest standard of cleanliness for the property.
- Ability to inspect rooms, public areas, and assign daily cleaning schedules to ensure that all teams are working in a timely manner and completing their work correctly.
- Assist in the setup and tear down of event functions.
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by interacting/responding positively with guests and taking immediate action to resolve problems
- Will need to tend to any renter’s needs and delegate to maintenance or grounds to fix any issues.
- Valid G Class License
- Certified in CPR (Asset but training provided if needed)
- Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must have at least 1 year of leadership experience in a similar capacity.
- Thorough knowledge of housekeeping operations.
- Previous experience as a designated departmental trainer.
- Demonstrated ability to work with maximum accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail, maintaining a degree of urgency always.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional oral communication skills to effectively motivate staff in achieving results.
- Must be self-directed, motivated, and demonstrate exceptional customer service, and interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 11.5 kilograms (25 pounds) without assistance.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests in a tactful, respectful, diplomatic, and confidential manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Campspot System.
- Knowledge of WHMIS and safety procedures.
BENEFITS EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Complimentary access to the waterpark, beach, and gym with no limitations on how many times or passes.
- The lunchroom has a full fridge, stovetop, microwave, and lunch break is paid.
How to ApplyEmployer: On Demand Staffing To Apply Visit Our Website: www.ondemandstaffing.ca OnDemand Staffing is committed to Employment Equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, OnDemand Staffing will provide accommodations through the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
608 total views, 1 today