BOOKKEEPER: searching for a motivated, organized, self-starter with a background in office finance to join our growing team!
Newport Landscaping, established in 2006, is a landscape design/build/maintain firm, based out of Vineland, ON. Our organization’s continued success and accelerated growth is due in large part to the investments we have made in our employees, in our equipment, and the long-term relationships we have developed with our clients.
- Accounts payable/receivable.
- Manage cash flow, create budgets (as needed).
- Payroll (full cycle)
- Thorough knowledge of Sage software.
- Thorough knowledge of LMN (CRM) software considered an asset.
- Willing to train qualifying candidate.
- Ability to coordinate with office staff and a remote bookkeeper.
- Other duties as required.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $20.00-$28.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday 8:00AM-3:00PM
- If selected how soon could you start?
- bookkeeping: 2 years (required)
- Sage: 2 years (required)
- LMN (CRM): 1 year (preferred)
- Driver’s Licence (required)
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Bookkeeper". We thank all those who apply.
863 total views, 2 today