Flexible Bookkeeper and Payroll Administrator
Job Gym is supporting Brand Name Shoe Warehouse to recruit a new team member! This Bookkeeper and Payroll Administrator position offers a competitive compensation package, that will be negotiated based on skills and performance. The position is 25-30 hours per week. The incumbent will have flexibility to set their own hours between Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. Free on-site parking is available and the worksite is located in Port Colborne.
Overview of Role
- Complete backend tasks of payroll, including processing ROEs, T4s and deduction calculations
- Monitor and meet due dates and deadlines for invoices
- Process general journal entries and bank reconciliations
- Organize financial records; maintain and balance accounts using computerized software
- Prepare year end financials for accountant
- On occasion, draft various correspondence
- May complete other tasks as needed
What We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate is someone who is experienced, looking for a long-term opportunity to grow with a company. This person will be comfortable and reliable to work alone with little supervision.
- Literate in SAGE software program and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable in full accounting cycle
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Relevant post-secondary education or training
This is an on-site position with no remote hours.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their application, with references, to Job Gym at email@example.com. Please quote 'Bookkeeper/Payroll Administrator' in the subject line of your email. If you have questions about this opportunity, or need assistance applying, please contact our office at 905-732-7655 and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
751 total views, 1 today