Part-Time Caretaker/General Maintenance
Main Purpose of the Job:
The role of this position is to provide general maintenance at the Margaret Jarrell Child Care Centre in Grimsby, ON.
Direct Reports: Executive Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties include general maintenance of the space within the Centre
- Deep cleaning of carpets, floors, and bathrooms
- Complete minor repairs
- Construction of equipment such as shelving units
- Hanging various items such as shelves
- Other maintenance requests as needed.
The building itself is maintained by the District School Board of Niagara (DSBN).
The above duties describe the typical and primary features of this position and should not be considered to encompass all required tasks.
- Knowledge of furniture, equipment assembly
- Knowledge of WHMIS and general safety procedures within the workplace
- Ability to work independently
- Clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check
10 – 15 hours per week (varies due to duties required)
Rate of Pay: $20/hour
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
420 total views, 6 today