Part-Time Cashier Associate
Commisso’s Fresh Foods offer a wide variety of products that range from our in-house kitchen and bakery to imports from all over Europe. When choosing the right products to carry, we focus on fresh, organic, and specialty products that cannot be found within Niagara Region.
Our customers depend on us to provide excellent products and accurate knowledge when it comes to purchasing groceries for their families. In the role of a Cashier Associate, you will play an integral role in ensuring customers are able to shop our store for the products they are looking for.
Commisso’s Fresh Foods has an immediate opening for a part-time Cashier Associate.
What you’ll do:
- Operate cash register and process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments
- Scan items, weigh produce and bulk products, as well as wrap or place merchandise in bags
- Greet customers and answer questions in a friendly manner
- Provide excellent customer service
- Make product recommendations and accommodate special requests
- Clean equipment and work areas to ensure a safe and sanitary work environment
- Comply with all Commisso’s policies and procedures and maintain customer confidentiality
What you will need to succeed:
- Must be willing to work within a team environment and have a great attitude
- Must be self motivated, efficient, and customer focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
If you would like to become part of the Commisso’s team and advance in your career, this job is for you!
We appreciate all who express interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Commisso’s Fresh Foods is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Commisso’s Fresh Foods believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
How to ApplyPlease follow this link to apply:
801 total views, 2 today