Full-Time Cleaning Specialist
Are you looking for a fulltime career that offers experience over a variety of duties? We have the job for you!
This position is cleaning rugs and upholstery but it is so much more. You are learning how to take payments and complete paperwork. You will learn customer service as you sell to clients. You will also learn to use a wide variety of cleaning tools and products.
- Provide service to commercial, residential and institutional clients
- Clean textiles, carpets, upholstery, tile, grout, natural stone, VCT flooring, oriental rugs and area carpets.
- Building and renovation clean-up detail
- Perform carpet dyeing – spot or full room
- Perform various carpet repairs and re-installations
- Review work orders and discuss with client the scope of the job and make recommendations.
- Sell extra value added services
- Move residential furniture and office furnishings
- Collect and submit client payments
- Drive commercial vehicles safely and according to road conditions and Ministry guidelines
- Complete all required company report forms
- 2 years experience in sales or customer service is an asset
- G level drivers license with a clean driving record
- High school education
- Must be able to perform heavy and repetitive lifting. Position requires moving heavy furniture and the listing of heavy cleaning equipment.
Shifts: Each month is 3 weeks of days 7:45am to 5pm and one week of afternoons 4:30pm to 11pm ($0.50/hr shift premium for afternoons). Occasionally working Saturdays
Please apply today!
How to ApplyTo apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org via email or call (905)684-8222
813 total views, 1 today