Full-Time CNC Openings
Our client is a respected Niagara employer in specialty tool & die, machining, and the manufacturing of component parts. Their state-of-the-art facility is experiencing tremendous growth and they are looking for CNC Operators and Specialty Machinists. It is a highly technical Tool and Die Shop, which is currently expanding. They are estimating a growth of 25% this year, thus need highly skilled CNC machinists. They are looking for eager individuals who are looking to cross train on various machines. We can describe the environment to you as very professional, relaxed, and upholding very high standards of quality.
- Relaxed working environment
- Opportunity to share knowledge and expertise with the team
- Full-time opportunity
- Benefits after 6 months
- 4% pension match after 1 year
- Ongoing training
- CNC Lathe: Programming and operating experience. Assets: Featurecam and Okuma lathes
- CNC Mills: 5-axis machines, programming, and operator. Assets: DMG, Heidenhain control. Featurecam/Pwermill.
- Precision machining using state of the art equipment. Machining various parts for a variety of contracts. You will regularly change the kinds of parts you’re making.
- Use various machines including 5 axis CNC, conventional and turning CNC, cylindrical grinding
- Programming experience, Ability to complete documentation on routing sheets and drawings,
- Monitor and report on any issues
- Help troubleshoot machining issues, perform basic maintenance, provide corrective action when needed
Skills for Success
- 3-5 years of experience in a dynamic environment, making a variety of parts
- Experience using 5 axis DMG machines, those with programming/set up preferred but not required
- Experience with Okuma lathes, Mazac machines preferred. Knowledge of Featurecam an asset
- Ontario Tool & Die Trade Certificate or Machinist Trade Certificate preferred but not required
- Adaptable and possess a dedication to outstanding, world-class quality
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills
- Rotating day and afternoon shifts.
- Day Shift 7:00am-3:30pm Monday to Friday
- Afternoon Shift 3:30pm for 12:30am Monday to Thursday
- $22.00 – $30/hour (DOE)
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
How to Apply4 Easy Ways to Apply
- Give us a call at 905-687-9595 to speak with our recruiting team!
- Email your resume to: email@example.com
- Submit an application online on www.expresspros.com/stcatharineson
- Visit our local office at 436 Vansickle Rd Unit 11, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
1583 total views, 9 today