Full-Time Currently Hiring Personal Support Workers & Nursing Students
Integrity Staffing Solutions is a local staffing strategy serving Long Term Care Homes in the Hamilton & Niagara areas by providing the best health care talent available. We are in search of compassionate and dedicated PSWs & Nursing Students, who want to Be the Difference in Long Term Care.
Why work at Integrity?
- We offer Competitive Wages: earn $25-$32 an hour
- Many additional incentives available
- WORK WHEN YOU WANT, how much you want
- Scheduling flexibility that meets YOUR needs
- Achieve work life balance
- Choose your desired shift type: days/evenings/nights for casual, part-time and full-time opportunities and length: 4, 6, 8, 12-hour shifts
- No need to screen your calls or seek vacation approval
- Enjoy a positive and supportive work environment
- Live support available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Be valued and appreciated for your hard work!
- Fun contests and amazing prizes
Required for Immediate Consideration:
- PSW Certificate from a recognized Ontario program OR Completion of a first-year Ontario nursing program (Practical Nursing or BSCN
- Current: VSS (within the last 6 months), CPR (classroom), N95 mask fit, TB Mantoux or recent chest x-ray, Flu Vaccination or Tamiflu prescription
- PCC/POC charting experience an asset
- Minimum availability of 3-4 shifts each month
- Current driver’s license and access to a dependable vehicle
- Able to meet the physical demands of a care provider in Long Term Care
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
How to ApplyIf you are the best at what you do and want to make a difference doing what you love, we want to hear from you! Join our team: APPLY to: Careers@IntegrityLTCstaffing.ca We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply! We are actively monitoring and following updates, policies, and procedures from local public health authorities, government health agencies, and our partnered facilities with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our response and plans may adjust according to their guidelines
673 total views, 1 today