This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
24 Mar 2023
Full-Time Customer Service Representative
Are you a people person who thrives in Customer Service? Do you also have aptitude for social media like Facebook and Tik Tok? Then we have the job for you!
What you will be doing:
- Reception duties
- Connecting Specialists and Sales Consultants
- Schedule work for existing clients, answer prospective client questions and schedule sales audits
- Educating existing and potential clients on all provided services utilizing advanced online and offline marketing strategies
- Participating in encouraging clients to purchase our value-added services and programs
- Serving and greeting walk in clients in a professional and friendly manner, reviewing and processing incoming rugs, product purchases, and payment receipts
- Making client contact calls for appointment confirmation, quality assurance, and inquiries
- Handling client concerns
- Providing support services to Administrative Supervisors and assisting with the managing of schedules
- Completing and maintaining client information files in company database(s)
- Creating emails for customers. Facilitate social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and others)
- Reviewing, printing, maintaining stock levels of marketing materials (pamphlets, flyers, certificates, folders, gift bags etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Post-Secondary educational background in Administration/Marketing and Sales beneficial but not required
- Intermediate skill level or higher in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Basic math
- Strong communication skills (email & telephone)
- Able to work in an office setting
- Must be able to lift approximately 25 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crouch and crawl
Work schedule: (4 day work week) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday. Approximately 30-33 hours per week.
How to ApplyTo apply please send resume via email to email@example.com
1396 total views, 1 today