Full-Time Customer Service Representative (Call Centre)
Aerogutter Inc is looking to add another member to our team!
We are a family owned and operated small company who handles incoming calls/requests from customers who use our exterior services in the USA. We’ve been in business since 2002 and we work hard at building a team of qualified, driven, and wonderful people! If you’re tired of working in a place where you’re simply a number…and are interested in a position with a small group of dedicated people who make work more exciting, keep reading!
The position involves a nice comfy chair and a desk with two monitors. There is a headset (and yes it’s comfortable) that covers both ears and the phone is answered on the screen. We have a picnic table outside for lunch during the warmer times, and a nice kitchen with chairs and a tv. We even have a dishwasher so you don’t have to worry about dishes (wow!).
With all that being said, we are looking for a happy person who enjoys making the lives of others better by providing an excellent customer experience! Someone who keeps a “to do” list and enjoys checking things off as they finish them! Someone who can empathize with a customer who calls in with a problem and has the ability to offer peace of mind because you know you have a team of capable people who can handle any issue a customer may have. If this sounds like the job for you…keep reading and apply below!
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Answer incoming customer phone calls regarding billing issues, estimate and service requests, scheduling inquiries and general client concerns and take appropriate action for each call
· Return customer voicemails, emails, and text messages
· Entering and checking customer contracts in the customer database
· Reviewing, printing and mailing of customer invoices and contract renewals
· Processing customer payments and contract renewals received in the mail via check or credit card
· Match service trucks GPS records to work completed
· Contact customers regarding outstanding balances
· 1 full time position available in a small office setting working with 6 other team members.
· Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM and some Saturdays (Spring and Fall).
· In-office training will be Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 3:30PM.
· Starting wage is $18.00-$20.00 per hour .
· Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of Call Centre Customer Service experience.
· Candidate must have own transportation. Public transit is not available.
· Good work ethic, attendance, ability to work as part of a team, and professional customer service is also a MUST!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (preferred)
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the position, please email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
1034 total views, 2 today