Seasonal Customer Service Representative & Cashier (Fruit Stand)
Mathias Farms is a third-generation family run fruit farm in the hear of the Niagara Region. We specialize in the growing of cherries, blackberries, and raspberries. We offer both pick-your-own and ready-picked fruit that is available at the fruit stand located on our property.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Service Representative & Cashier, you will be part of a team that is responsible for providing customer service to all our retail and pick-your-own customers. You will assist with the day-t0-day operation of the fruit stand, including managing customer flow, restocking displays, sorting already picked fruit, and processing transactions.
Type: Part & Full Time | June through August (seasonal)
Schedule: Day & Afternoon Shifts | 7am to 9pm | 8 to 10 hour shifts
Hours Per Week: 20 – 44 hours
Education: Highschool (preferred)
WHY JOIN US?
- Fresh air out in the country
- Fast paced work environment
- Develop and practice your customer service skills
- Meet some new people from all over Ontario
WHAT WE OFFER
- $15.50 per hour to start
- $14.60 to start for students
- Provide friendly customer service in person and over the phone
- Manage customer traffic and flow
- Provide pick-your-own instructions and guidance to customers
- Sort and pack fruit for commercial orders and for retail display
- Maintain organization of the retail space
- Load and offload fruit into storage areas
- Work in a safe and healthy manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Ability to communicate and take direction
- Stand for extended period
- Ability to bend, lift, stretch and reach
How to Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to Bethsecord123@hotmail.com We thank all who apply, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.Mathias Farms Ltd is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of the applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be address confidentially.
707 total views, 1 today