Full-Time Customer Support Representative
Customer Support Representative –
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting an experienced Customer Support Representative for a busy client in Fort Erie. This role demands a customer-focused individual who will strive to ensure that client’s needs are met with professionalism and care.
- Working with customers to review and process Purchase Orders
- Provide follow up and routine updates to clients regarding open orders
- Manage logistics flow from order entry to delivery and every aspect in between
- Provide accurate product and service knowledge to customers
- Prepare forms and documentation for departments
- Explain/provide quotes and invoicing
- Build a positive rapport and relationship with all customers
Wage: $23.00-$24.50 Depending on Experience
Are you Qualified? You have:
- 3 years Customer Support experience (preferably in technical product support)
- College Diploma in Business Administration (preferred)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Dynamic component documentation knowledge (ie log cards/CHR’s, removal tags)
- Advanced computer skills (SAP, CRM & MS Office Suite)
- Proficiency with data management & electronic archiving
- Flexibility to participate in after-hours on-call rotation schedule
Interested? Apply today!
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
How to ApplyPlease forward your resume to email@example.com (Indicate which job you are applying for) or call our Express Office in St. Catharines at 905-687-9595
690 total views, 1 today