Full-Time Dental Assistant
We are hiring! We are looking for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our growing team!
The office is expanding in the fall of 2022, and we are looking for a unique individual to join our team. The ideal candidate has 2 years of previous experience and can wear many hats around the office. We are looking for experienced individuals who are friendly, detail-oriented, great communicators, knowledgeable in dental terms and like to work in a team setting.
Who we are:
We are an established dental practice in Thorold. We offer a wide range of dental services, including general and preventative dentistry, pediatric dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry and more. We strive to create a unique combination of comfort, friendliness and comprehensive dental care to meet your dental care needs in a dental office you’ll love.
This is a full-time position that consists of weekdays, weeknights and 2 Saturdays per month.
Very competitive wage package available, based on the experience of the candidate
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- A supportive work environment
- Professional Development opportunities
What you’ll do:
- Preparing and taking X-rays of patients
- Assisting in dental procedures
- Sterilizing equipment and following proper hygienic protocol
- Assisting the dentist with emergency dental work
- Managing the inventory of dental equipment and supplies
What you bring:
- Certified Dental Assistant
- Digital experience is an asset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and take ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, diplomacy, discretion, and confidentiality
$18.00-$22.00 per hour
What we are doing to keep you safe:
Please be assured that during these COVID times, all regulations are being adhered to with diligence, and the person who joins our team will be trained accordingly.
According to our COVID Protocols we are not currently accepting hardcopy resumes at our offices.
If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know. Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com *Please address your cover letter to: Mrs. Angela Lee If you have questions about this opportunity, please contact us at (905) 358-1022 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
388 total views, 1 today