Part-Time Dietary Server
We are looking for a mature Dietary Server. This is a permanent, part-time position. Minimum 12 hours bi-weekly, with the opportunity to receive additional shifts.
Must be able to work weekdays and weekend morning shifts 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and be willing to learn the afternoon (11:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.) and evening shifts (4:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.) for call-ins. Wage is $15.30 to start.
Duties include, but are not limited too:
- Taking orders and delivering meals to our residents in a pleasant manner
- Preparing and cleaning the dining room for service including vacuuming, setting up tables and clearing tables, sanitizing tables and chairs, etc.
- Clean the kitchen, including sweeping, mopping, dishes, sanitizing equipment, taking out recycle, compost and garbage.
- Help the cook prepare snacks and organize food for the following day
- Other duties as assigned
- The successful candidate must be able to follow all Covid-19 protocols, including wearing a mask throughout your shift and eye protection during service
- Must be able to work all shift requirements, statutory holidays and available 7 days per week.
- We are looking for a Friendly, caring individual who likes working with seniors
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, working as a team
- You should be able to take and follow directions, and willing to learn new tasks
- The ideal candidate needs to be focus on delivering the best possible service to our residents
- As a requirement of employment, all staff must be at least double vaccinated against Covid-19, be willing to supply a Vulnerable Sector Police Check and a 2 Part TB test
How to ApplyPlease apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
397 total views, 10 today