Full-Time Dining Room Supervisor – NEW Chinese Restaurant! (1 Position)
We are thrilled to introduce our brand new, authentic Chinese Restaurant opening soon in the heart of historic and beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake. Specializing in authentic Chinese cuisine, including Szechuan and Dim Sum, this restaurant will be sure to offer an experience like no other.
We are seeking a Dining Room Supervisor to assist the Restaurant Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. The successful candidate will act as a liaison between the kitchen and front of house teams, and will lead both teams in providing exceptional experiences to all of our guests.
The ideal candidate would have minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in a high-volume restaurant environment and have a keen eye for detail and high service standards.
The successful candidate MUST be fluent in English and Cantonese.
Includes, but not limited to:
- Carry out established standards and procedures
- Monitor staff arrival & departure
- Assist servers during peak hours
- Supervise dining room setup
- Ability to resolve guest and Team Member complaints
- To ensure all opening and closing procedures are carried out in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures.
- To ensure all equipment in the department is correctly used, maintained and properly stored and is always kept clean, that inventory preparation is carried out and ensuring department is running efficiently.
- To be responsible for any monetary transactions during shift.
- All other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2-3 years experience working in a high-volume restaurant environment, preferably in a management capacity
- A keen eye for detail and high service standards
- Extensive knowledge of traditional Chinese cuisine (e.g. Szechuan, dim sum)
- Extensive wine knowledge
- A team-oriented mentality
While we welcome all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations will be made for job candidates upon request.
How to Apply
TO APPLY: Please visit our Careers page to submit your resume and application at
755 total views, 3 today