Part-Time Dishwasher (Inniskillin)
We are currently looking to fill our Dishwasher positions for this upcoming busy winery season. Dishwashers are responsible for providing consistent, outstanding hospitality to all visitors by ensuring that dinner ware and glasses are washed in a timely manner, stores are stocked and facilities are kept clean. Our chosen candidates must be energetic, personable, upbeat and responsible. Candidates must be available to work flexible shifts, including weekends.
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Stocking stores
- Setting up and tearing down for wine tastings and events
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Bussing tables
- Performing general housekeeping duties
Personal Skills/Attributes Required for the Position:
- Ability work well within a team-focused environment
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a confined environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
Team members enjoy:
- Competitive wages (include language premiums)
- Creative incentive programs
- Full training and exciting long term career opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Highschool diploma
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work evenings and weekends on a regular basis required
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
How to ApplyPlease apply online here: Careers (myworkdayjobs.com)
462 total views, 1 today