Full-Time E-Commerce Data Entry Specialist
Westridge HR, on behalf of our Niagara Falls client, is hiring an E-Commerce Data Entry Specialist.
Our client, a Niagara Falls based manufacturing and distribution company, produces cleaning chemicals and is a supplier of cleaning equipment, paper products, and maintenance supplies throughout Canada. Operations have continued throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
The E-Commerce Data Entry Specialist assists with uploading product data and pictures into the company’s new e-commerce platform. The ideal candidate has a background in data entry, is meticulously detail-oriented, is familiar with popular graphics programs, and is a self-starter. This position has the opportunity to transition into maintenance of the e-commerce sales platform and contribute to the implementation of online marketing strategies.
- Create new online product listings.
- Product data entry into e-commerce platform.
- Product description writing.
- Source data and pictures from vendors.
- Assist graphic artist in product image upload and editing.
- Monitor and update inventory fields.
- Customer service assistance as needed.
- Maintain and update relevant internal documentation.
- Assist in new product development as needed.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or related discipline.
- Experience in administrative work.
- Data-entry and graphics experience.
- Organized, able to multi-task and coordinate priorities.
- Must have excellent professional English skills, both written and interpersonal.
- Strong computer skills and ability to troubleshoot independently and adapt to new technology.
- Quick learner and self-starter.
- Order fulfillment experience is an added advantage.
- Digital marketing experience is an added advantage.
How to ApplyCandidates can apply by sending a resume to email@example.com or visiting www.westridgehr.com We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered for the position will be contacted for an interview. Westridge HR, as well as our client, is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Westridge HR, as well as our client, believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
476 total views, 1 today