Full-Time Environmental Marketing Coordinator
The Environmental Marketing Coordinator will play a crucial role in promoting and managing the programs and initiatives of Links for Greener Learning, we are an environmental non-profit organization. The main responsibilities of the role include acquiring resources and funding, coordinating with the Executive Director and partnering agencies, managing existing programs, monitoring success, conducting market analysis, researching potential donors and sponsors, and participating in social media and website activities.
Environmental Marketing Coordinator
Promote, implement, execute, and manage all existing Links for Greener Learning (LFGL) programs. Coordinate and work with the Executive Director and members of partnering organizations and other relevant organizations in ensuring the continued growth, expansion, and success of LFGL programs.
• Work with the Executive Director to acquire resources and funding to ensure the continued growth and success of the programs.
• Coordinate with Executive Director and other relevant partnering agencies to implement new programs and initiatives.
• Manage existing programs and initiatives to ensure that all objectives and targets are being met or exceeded.
• Monitor the success of each program, initiative, or event and identify areas that are in need of improvement.
• Submit regular reports to the Executive Director about the progress and areas for improvement of existing programs and initiatives.
• Assist in using marketing strategies to promote LGL’s goals, objectives, services, events, and programs to local business organizations throughout the Niagara Region.
• Conduct market analysis to assess and evaluate marketing campaigns and materials.
• Assist in researching and acquiring potential donors and sponsors for programs, events, and initiatives.
• Research and implement effective methods of coordinating and presenting sustainable events.
• Participate in social media, blogging, and website activities.
• Improve and manage the website and other social media sites.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills.
• Must have excellent organizational, multi-tasking skills, and problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to network and coordinate with potential and existing sponsors and partnering agencies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Management, Science, Technician, Outdoor Education, Social Service Work, or Recreation and Leisure Services.
• Proof of valid G-class driver’s license.
• Completion of a vulnerable sector screening of 1 year or less.
• Experience in managing social media.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal skills (communicating with workers, clients, donors, etc.).
• Ability to work independently and manage a team.
• Innovativeness and the ability to think creatively.
• Strong work ethic and go-getter attitude.
• Tasks will be completed both in-office and on-site.
• Must be able to perform some manual labour such as set up and tear-downs of events like moving tables, chairs, and signage.
• Some work on weekends and evenings.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Access to a vehicle is an asset (travel to Fort Erie, Niagara Falls, and Welland and other cites).
• Wage to be disclosed.
How to ApplyLetters of interest and resumes should be sent digitally to: email@example.com and include the position title in the subject line of the email.
510 total views, 1 today