This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Jan 2023
Part-Time Family Support Worker – CPNP
CPNP Healthy from the Start
Position: Family Support Worker (Part-time) 15hrs
Responsible to: HFTS Program Coordinator
Job Description: The Family Support Worker (FSW) coordinates with the HFTS Coordinator to plan for the snacks/meals to be provided at program.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a monthly snack/meal plan for program.
- Do weekly grocery shop.
- Prepare weekly snack/meal for each program site.
- Present periodic food demonstrations as part of program presentations both in-person and virtual
- Develop supportive relationships with all families
- Provide positive interactions and engagement with children in the program.
- Promote healthy social and emotional skills in children and build upon parent’s community knowledge and parenting skills.
- Set up, disinfect and put away equipment, as needed.
- Current Food Handlers’ Certificate.
- Experience in food preparation and knowledge of nutrition.
- Knowledge of child development ages 0-6 and/or experience working with children.
- Experience working with at-risk families.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org This is an immediate need.
993 total views, 4 today