Full-Time Food Production Associates
Food Production Associates
Express Employment Professionals – St. Catharines, is looking for 1-2 Production Labourers to work with a busy food production facility in Beamsville. This is a full-time, long-term opportunity where our client intends to hire those who work out well. Do you have Food Production experience? Are you looking for a full-time job that offers you Monday to Friday, day shift stability?
- Full-time hours
- Long-term opportunity
- Opportunity to be hired on
- Packaging product
- Preparing product
- Slicing/quartering/dicing product
- Set-up and operation of machines
- Maintaining clean and sanitary work environment
- Quality assurance of products
- Boxing, palletizing, and storing product for shipment
- Shipping duties (make boxes, apply labels)
- Dismantling machines for cleaning
Skills for Success
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks and motions
- Ability to lift 11lbs to 50lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong attention to detail
- Your own Steel Toe Rubber Boots/Shoes (Mandatory Requirement)
- Reliable transportation to/from Beamsville
- Machine Operation skills *asset
- Monday to Friday (Days Only!)
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
How to Apply4 Easy Ways to Apply
- Give us a call at 905-687-9595 to speak with our recruiting team!
- Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an application online on www.expresspros.com/stcatharineson
- Visit our local office at 436 Vansickle Rd Unit 11, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
1782 total views, 10 today