Full-Time Full Time and Part Time General Labour Openings
Express Employment Professionals is actively recruiting General Labourers for a variety of industries all over the Niagara Region! We currently have full-time, part-time, and permanent jobs available. We would love to chat with you about your industry preference.
Industries could include
- Entry-level General Labourers
- Heavy Duty General Labourers
- Production Associates
- Greenhouse Labourers
- Machine Operators
- Warehouse Staff (pick and pack)
- Press Operators
- Cleaners and Restoration Service Labourers
Responsibilities could include
- Machine operation
- Metal fabrication
- Assembly style greenhouse planting and bouquet making
- Packaging or sorting materials
- General Labour: construction, restoration, maintenance, cleanup
- Parts inspection, grinding, and quality control
Skills for Success
- You are punctual and reliable
- You own steel-toed boots or shoes
- Able to stand on your feet for 8-12 hours a day
- Various schedules available to fit your needs
- $15-$20 depending on the position
Express can help you find a job or career that is a good fit for your needs and abilities. We are a Full-Service Human Resources Center. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please feel free to reach out!
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
How to ApplyYour Choice of 4 Easy Ways to Apply!
- Give us a call at 905-687-9595 to speak with our recruiting team!
- Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit an application online at www.expresspros.com/stcatharineson
- Visit our local office at 436 Vansickle Rd Unit 11, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
3100 total views, 11 today