Full-Time Furnace Operator
IMT Precision is one of Canada’s leading major manufacturers in the OEM and Defence industries. Over 100 years of experience has taught us that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer many perks along with a stable career at IMT Precision.
A Furnace Operator preforms all operations required for the operation of atmospheric furnaces
WHY JOIN US!
- Extensive Health & Dental Coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Vacation starting at three weeks, with additional paid time off
- Annual Bonus Program
- Competitive wages
- Job Security (long standing and growing company)
- On The Job Training
- Professional designation fee paid
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Social Events/Activities
- Years of Service Program
- Knowledge to operate level 1, 2, and 3 atmosphere workstations
- IQ Furnaces
- Nashville Furnace
- Perform all operations required for heat-treating including loading and unloading the furnace, operating the furnace, controlling all setups such as, temperature and atmosphere
- Inform the production supervisor of any possible delays, inability to meet delivery times or inability to perform heat-treating requirements
- Set up appropriate temperatures, times and speeds according to the data provided by FCR/cycle sheet
- Fill out and record processing information on the sheets provided with the load
- Perform all the QA checks specified for the load and record the results on the provided forms
- Inform QA of any non-conformity and seek advice as to the corrective action required
- Help QA inspector to complete all the QA work required
- Inform plant manager of any maintenance requirements
- Keeps the area clean and free of spills, material and waste.
- Other duties as assigned
How to ApplyTo Apply: please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants for submitting their resumes, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. As IMT Group is a supplier of Canadian government designated controlled goods, the successful applicant must be willing to consent to and provide a security check which may include a criminal background check. They must also be a Canadian Citizen or have their PR card. IMT is strongly committed to diversity, and welcome all applications. IMT will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Please communicate you accommodation needs confidential to the recruiting manager.
466 total views, 1 today