Job Gym is supporting Knight Facilities Management, Inc recruit Labour candidates for their client, General Motors Canada (St. Catharines plant).
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities and notifying management of needs for repairs.
- Following all safety rules, supporting customer’s needs as well as requests and completing assigned tasks from the Supervisor.
- Job requires being responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Must be able to commit to 8.00+ hour shifts from Monday through Friday for a total of 40.00+ hours per week.
- Must be able to work 8.00+ hours of overtime on weekends.
- Must be available to work all three(3)shifts (Lates, Days & Afts)
- Please reference Article 40 – Rate of Pay Hours of Work of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, for further information regarding the pay schedule. To be discussed during interview
- Please reference Article 41 – Shift Differential of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, for further information regarding shift premium rates. To be discussed during interview
No previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for entry level of this occupation.
Employees in this occupation will receive anywhere from a few days to a few months of training.
These occupations may require a high school diploma or GED certificate. Some may require a formal training course to obtain a license.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their application to Job Gym at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote 'Knight Facilities Management - General Labour' in the subject line of your email. If you have questions about this opportunity, or need assistance applying, please contact Job Gym at 905-732-7655 and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
2851 total views, 1 today