Full-Time General Labourer/ Forklift Driver
General Labourer/ Forklift Driver
Pay Rate: $19.00
Monday to Friday 3:00 PM-11:00PM & 11:00PM -7:30 AM
Is one of the world’s leading producers of biodegradable ingredients of natural origin. They enable their customers to manufacture healthier, safer, tastier and more sustainable products.
Working in the shipping and receiving department you will be responsible for:
- performing general physical activities including; loading; unloading; sorting; organizing; staging; and moving shipments by hand or using material handling equipment such as a forklift and pallet jack;
- verification acceptance, counting and inputting data into computer systems of all incoming and outgoing shipments;
- coordinating the movement of materials within the operation to optimize product flow;
- receiving goods, storage and putting away materials in their assigned areas;
- shipping, loading and unloading trucks;
- effectively managing material flow, including packaging materials required to support production;
- accurate and timely completion of all associated paperwork and data entry;
- maintaining accurate inventory of raw materials and finished goods;
- assisting in the upkeep and light cleaning of the shipping and receiving department;
- inspecting and verifying incoming goods against invoices, packing slips or other documents;
- safe operation of forklift;
- Willingness to learn.
- The ability to take and follow directions
- Strong attitude towards getting things done. Willingness to make extra effort when needed to ensure a job is completed right the first time.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment
- High responsiveness to internal and external customer needs
- Physically capable of performing the essential duties of the job and lifting up to 50lb
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attentive to the company’s health & safety policies
- Ability to multitask and assist other team members when required
- Operate a forklift, winch, or other machinery used for transporting or shipping materials.
- 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced warehouse in Shipping/Receiving
- Valid Forklift Certificate
How to ApplyEmployer: On Demand Staffing To Apply Visit Our Website:www.ondemandstaffing.ca OnDemand Staffing is committed to Employment Equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, OnDemand Staffing will provide accommodations through the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
426 total views, 1 today