Full-Time General Machinist / Lead Hand
POSITION: General Machinist / Lead Hand
Zwart Systems Inc requires a skilled General Machinist/Lead Hand to join our production team. This is a full-time position that requires a person with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Set up, programming and operation of robotic/automation equipment
- Interpret engineered drawings to fabricate a variety of custom products
- Monitoring the machine operations to ensure that the finished products are verified for accuracy and conformance
- Arranging and setting up the material handling machinery
- Regular routine maintenance of equipment under the direction of Supervisor
- Work with Production Manager on prioritizing and scheduling of production work orders
- Training of other employees on machine tools and operations
- Participate in all required training sessions
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety protocols
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee may perform other production related duties to meet organizational needs
- Robotic/Automation experience required
- CNC experience an asset
- Previous experience working with wire bending machinery preferred
- Ability to interpret engineered drawings to fabricate a variety of custom products
- Previous experience working with precision measuring equipment with ability to read micrometers and calipers
- Previous experience in a team Lead role
- Co-operate and collaborate with coworkers and management in a professional and respectful manner
- Able to work well under pressure in time sensitive situations
- Reliable, punctual, with exceptional organizational skills
- Willing to work overtime as dictated by work demands
- Forklift, reach truck and scissor lift experience an asset
- Able to lift 50 lbs. as necessary
- Must have your own transportation and safety footwear
The position is full-time Monday to Friday; 7am to 4pm. Zwart Systems Inc. offers the successful candidate vacation time and competitive wages that will be based on education, skill set and experience. A company benefit package is offered after successful completion of the probationary period.
We thank and appreciate everyone who has taken the time to apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Zwart Systems Inc., an Adept Ag company, has been in business for over 50 years and is considered a market leader that specializes in the design, fabrication and installation of irrigation, humidification, filtration, wire forming and benching systems within the horticulture industry. We are a progressive organization that encourages, coaches and supports positive growth in both your work life and personal life.
Find us on the web at www.zwartsystems.ca, www.adeptag.com, Facebook @zwartsystems or Instagram; zwartsystems, adept_ag
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants. At Zwart Systems, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
How to ApplyPlease apply with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or through Indeed: https://ca.indeed.com/job/general-machinist-5a7b1ad6ca1de277
340 total views, 1 today