Full-Time General Worker
Barbican Architectural Products Ltd. is looking for a full-time General Worker who will be working with laminate to start immediately.
Pay and Schedule:
- Full-time, Monday – Friday, overtime may be required
- $18.00 per hour
- Benefits available after 3 month probationary period
Barbican Architectural Products’ mission statement revolves around a single purpose; reduce the wasteful impact of traditional commercial spaces. Barbican provides high design, high quality product offerings consisting of Commercial Lighting, Architectural Walls, Ceiling Systems and Acoustical Solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report and product, process issues to the Supervisor
- Following all product handling procedures for Standard Operating Procedures and Safety.
- Any additional duties assigned by supervisor, management or authorized personnel all of which to be authorized by management
- Detail oriented
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment would be considered an asset
- Attention to Detail
- Prioritize Tasks
- Time Management
- Someone coachable with the ability to learn
- Problem solving, analytical – able to think through situations and use common sense
- Reliability – will attend shifts and be on time
- Repetitive work
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Overtime may be required
Learn about Barbican products/services here: https://www.barbican.ca/
How to ApplyTo apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop resume off in person at 479 Central Ave, Fort Erie. Email is preferred.
291 total views, 18 today