Contract Greenhouse Worker
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Duties include:
- Planting, harvesting, care of herb and vegetable plants.
- Potting and transplanting.
- Monitoring plants for healthy growth and potential weed, insect or disease in greenhouse crops.
- Packaging and preparing for shipment.
- General set up and clean up duties.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must wear steel toe shoes/boots
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment, standing for extended periods of time, repetitive work
- Reliable, team player
No minimum education or experience is required. Must be able to work weekends if needed.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
At Freeman Herbs, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
How to ApplySend a resume to HR@hendriksgreenhouses.com
462 total views, 1 today