Part-Time Guest Services Agent
We are looking to hire a Guest Services Agent.
- Provides accurate and timely information in a professional and friendly manner.
- Registers guests upon arrival and checking guests out upon departure.
- Ensures that all transactions and payments are posted and entered accurately.
- Maintains and balances cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Responds to guest needs immediately and maintains excellent communication with maintenance and housekeeping.
- Handles guest concerns with tact, diplomacy, and good judgment. At times requests the assistance from a Supervisor/Manager.
- Stays appraised of all selling rates, strategies, and promotions.
- Ensures bus procedures are completed and followed (preparation of rooming lists, keys, check-in/out, wake up calls, phone deposits, etc.).
- Performs general cleanup and housekeeping duties as required at the Front Desk to maintain a professional appearance.
- Follows and promotes all safety and fire regulations and procedures.
- Professionally represents the Resort at all times by maintaining a clean, business appearance by way of uniform, neat appearance and excellent hygiene.
- Performs such additional duties that may from time to time be required in order to fulfill the obligations of the Americana Conference Resort & Spa.
- Completion of High School
- Proficient computer skills
- Previous up-selling and/or sales experience is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be pleasant and cheerful
- Strong sales attitude with the confidence to sell and up-sell products and services
- Detail-oriented, ethical and honest
- Extensive use of the computer and telephone
- Restricted to desk for extended periods of time
- Stress in dealing with high volume of calls and guest concerns
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, weekends, holidays
The Americana Conference Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to: email@example.com
184 total views, 2 today