Varies Hospitality & Tourism Job Fair – Attending Employer
Our vision is to become one of the most spectacular parks in the world. Passionate, enthusiastic and caring individuals that make up the Niagara Parks team are a big part of the reason we’re well on our way.
Career paths with Niagara Parks cover an incredible range of opportunities as diverse as the 56 kilometres that make up our lands. From Lake Erie to Lake Ontario, we are Niagara Parks. You can be, too.
Niagara Parks 2023 Job Opportunities
Culinary Job Opportunities
- Cook: Prepares salads and sandwiches, flips burgers, washes/cuts fruit and vegetables.
- Chef de Partie: Prepares, cooks, and presents soups, sauces, appetizers, and entrees in accordance with standard recipes.
- Culinary Helper: Washes dishes, clears tables, assists at the counter as required.
- Restaurant Worker: Greets guests and brings to table (host/hostess), prepares drinks if of age and possesses SMART Serve (Bartender).
- Server: Provides guests with prompt, efficient and courteous food, and beverage service for Niagara Parks Full Serve Restaurants. Takes guests food and beverage orders, delivers food to tables, and uses point-of-sale terminals to process guest payment. The working conditions of this position is a standard restaurant environment.
- Culinary Sales Associate: Cashes out guests at the register for quick serve locations.
Retail & Attractions Job Opportunities
- Guest Ambassador: Greets guests and answers questions related to NPC sites, assists guests on elevators at attraction locations.
- Sales Associate: Cashes out guests at the register at retail stores, answers questions related to NPC products/services, assists guests at welcome centres, sells attractions passes.
- Attractions Operator: Assists guests into/out of and operates attraction safely.
Facility Services Job Opportunities
- Custodians: Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all Niagara Parks locations.
Visit us online to view full job descriptions: https://www.niagaraparks.com/corporate/careers/
How to ApplyInterested in any of these positions? Please join us on Thursday February 23rd, between 1-6pm for the Hospitality and Tourism Industry Job Fair! For more details and to register, visit https://www.jobgym.com/job-fairs/hospitality-and-tourism-job-fair/ or call 905-732-7655/905-871-3932
371 total views, 2 today