Full-Time Hotel Commons Attendant (afternoons)
We are looking to hire a Hotel Commons Attendant (afternoons).
- Collect assigned job routine and other duties as required.
- Vacuum carpets, wash floors, and clean upholstery in Common areas of the resort.
- Clean, dust and polish common areas.
- Clean Common area bathrooms and restock as required.
- Remove and replace used towels from the waterpark.
- Remove used linen and clean in the spa.
- Report any maintenance issues and/or damage in Common areas.
- Turn over any lost and found items upon discovery to the front desk.
- Always ensure a pleasant and courteous manner to guests.
- Clean guestrooms as assigned when required.
- Assist other Departments when needed.
- All other duties as assigned by Housekeeping Assistant Manager.
- Completion of Secondary School
- Basic literacy in English
- Capable of prioritizing work and handling a variety of tasks.
- Some lifting required
- Required to have good physical stamina
- Standing and walking through the majority of the shift
The Americana Conference Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to: email@example.com
189 total views, 2 today