Full-Time Housekeeper/Room Attendant
Vintage Hotels is seeking Housekeepers/Room Attendants to join their wonderful team!
Position Summary: To ensure that guestrooms are cleaned and maintained in a manner consistent with a superior quality hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Providing personalized and exceptional guest service at every given opportunity.
· Ensures bathrooms are clean and free of hair.
· Ensures guest room areas are clean and free of dust.
· Ensures carpets are vacuumed daily.
· Ensures corridors and guest room doors are clean.
· Maintains equipment, locker, cupboards, and vacuums.
· Ensures cart room and cart are well maintained and organized
· Reports any maintenance needed in rooms to the Maintenance Department.
· Reports anything missing in rooms to the Housekeeping Supervisor on duty.
· All articles found in rooms to be taken to lost & found daily to ensure the items are logged and labelled correctly.
· Having a thorough knowledge of Lais Hotel Properties’ products and services.
· Suggesting additional products and services meeting our Guests’ specific preferences.
· Assessing guests’ individual needs to meet standards for additional products and services.
While we welcome all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations will be made for job candidates upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
How to ApplyEmail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
228 total views, 3 today