Part-Time Inspection Associate
Casual Part Time Hourly – most weeks do provide 35 – 40 hours
Niagara On The Lake, ON, CA
For over 20 years, Team Quality Services has established itself as a leader in quality-related services across North America. Our target customers are manufacturers and suppliers to various industries, with the core of our current business based in the automotive sector. We pride ourselves on being there to solve problems in the field, so our customers can stay home.
About the Role
This opportunity is an entry level position with room for advancement. Position reports to the Inspection Manager.
Candidates with the following experience should apply:
Packer – Warehouse Associate – Production Associate – Quality Auditor – Quality Control
The ideal candidate for our Inspection Associate role will have the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while having written and verbal communication skills to deal effectively with diverse groups of people including proficiency in using a telephone/cellphone. Routinely demonstrates TQS Core Values – team first, humble confidence, can-do attitude, integrity and self-driven.
In addition, candidates must:
- Read and understand project work instructions
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Carry out work instructions for each project as trained
- Complete all project-related forms as directed
- Cooperate with co-workers, customers, and site personnel
- Maintain working knowledge of TQS policies and procedures
- Obtain and maintain required certifications and authorizations as required
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Serves as a role model in displaying initiative and assertiveness with positive problem-solving techniques and willingly performs non-assigned duties as needed
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Travel as required
Paid weekly through direct deposit, eligible for annual increases based on years of service on pay plan.
CA$15.00 hourly with increases at 90 days and then yearly
This position works out of the Niagara on the Lake Warehouse
How to ApplyPlease apply online here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=771c3b33-856c-40fd-bb61-4cc9abb0420a&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
281 total views, 2 today