Full-Time Job Developer (1 Position)
Job Gym, the Employment Services Division of The John Howard Society of Niagara is searching for a Job Developer for a full time, permanent contract. At this time, the position would be placed in the Fort Erie Job Gym. This position may be shifted to other job group locations in accordance with needs. The position of Job Developer is responsible for developing relationships with employers for the participants of various employment initiatives offered by the John Howard Society of Niagara. The incumbent will be expected to travel throughout the Niagara Region in order to visit employer’s on-site, complete contract negotiations and conduct monitors. This position develops employment opportunities for clients in these programs and negotiates subsidized training placements, as required.
You will have
- Post secondary education at the community college/university level
- A minimum of one to two years related work experience, however 3-4 years related work experience is preferred.
- A professional and co-operative attitude and behaviour
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with clients and function as an effective team member
- An ability to work well under pressure
- An ability to work independently and possession good problem solving abilities
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable transportation and insurance of a minimum of $1,000,000
An employee in this position must be knowledgeable with regard to:
- a) the Niagara employer base
- b) interpersonal, empathic interview strategies
- c) community agencies, services, and resources
Salary Range: $44,869.90 -$51,383.71
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this position, apply in writing, relating your experience and skills to the above specifications to: Deanna Villella, Program Manager email@example.com or by fax to: 905-732-2912 The JHSoN is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
1551 total views, 6 today