Full-Time Kitchen Manager (Boston Pizza)
The Kitchen Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of the Boston Pizza kitchen under the direction of the General Manager. The Kitchen Manager is responsible for the receiving, storage and preparation of all food products according to Boston Pizza specifications and practices. Further they will be responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to Boston Pizza specifications. They will control the products leaving the kitchen to ensure that each has been properly accounted for.
The Kitchen Manager is also responsible for the staffing and the on-going training, supervision and development of the kitchen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Kitchen Manager’s focus will be on maintaining three priorities:
- Health and safety of all guests.
- Operating to Boston Pizza International’s systems and standards.
- Ensuring Operational profitability.
The Kitchen Manager will be responsible to the General Manager for ensuring that all products received meet Boston Pizza International Inc. specification, that the invoicing is correct in respect to quantity, quality and price and that the products are properly dated, rotated and stored. They will ensure that all products are prepared according to Boston Pizza manuals, are properly served and will maintain control over prescribed food and labour costs and other kitchen related operating expenses.
- The positions of cook and scullery will be given a considerable amount of attention by the Kitchen Manager in terms of development of these individuals for future responsibilities.
- The Kitchen Manager will ensure that all kitchen staff are properly trained upon hiring and that any approved changes to menu, recipes or procedures are communicated to the staff and effectively implemented.
- The Kitchen Manager will ensure that there is adequate coverage at all times in the kitchen and will further ensure that all recipe, assembly and plating procedures are followed in accordance with Boston Pizza International Inc. specifications.
- The cleanliness of the kitchen will be a top priority of the Kitchen Manager and they will ensure that all checklist and cleaning schedules are followed.
- The Kitchen Manager will prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
- The Kitchen Manager must have a completed working knowledge of Boston Pizza’s menu, recipes, assembly and plating specifications.
- The Kitchen Manager will ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Boston Pizza recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
- The Kitchen Manager is responsible for only issuing food from the kitchen when it has been properly and completely accounted for on a customer bill or a chit from a remote printer.
- From time to time the Kitchen Manager may be required to assist in the training and development of new employees.
- Cooperation, communication and teamwork are essential for a successful Kitchen Manager.
- The Kitchen Manager will perform other tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Minimum of 3 three years kitchen management experience
- Food Safety Certificate
- Emergency First Aid with CPR Level C preferred
The Americana Conference Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.
How to Applyplease apply to email@example.com
804 total views, 1 today