Full-Time Labourer – Pick and Pack
Express Employment Professionals is seeking general labourers for a leading North American distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products and services. Are you looking to work in a relaxed environment with steady shifts & benefits after 3 months if hired on? We want to hear from you!
- Full-time Permanent Role
- Benefits after 3 months if hired on
- Casual Dress
- Working in a highly tenured team environment
- Steady shifts, relaxed environment
- Picking & packing industrial nuts, bolts, and industrial supplies in a large warehouse setting
- Accurate order picking, using pick carts, following batch order sheets, following numerical lists and SKU numbers
- Packaging customer orders in boxes
- Quality control checks, following quotas per shift, and pick accuracy
- Shipping & Receiving
- Lifting up to 40lbs
Skills for Success
- Attention to detail
- Warehouse experience is an asset
- Accuracy & swiftness when picking orders
- Strong reading comprehension
- Reliable transportation
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Express can help you find a job or career that is a good fit for your needs and abilities. We are a Full-Service Human Resources Center. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please feel free to reach out!
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
How to ApplyYour Choice of 4 Easy Ways to Apply!
- Give us a call at 905-687-9595 to speak with our recruiting team!
- Email your resume to: email@example.com
- Submit an application online at www.expresspros.com/stcatharineson
- Visit our local office at 436 Vansickle Rd Unit 11, St. Catharines, ON L2S 0A4
578 total views, 1 today