Full-Time Landscape Maintenance Crew Member
Landscape Maintenance Crew Member: searching for 2 motivated, energetic, experienced individuals to join our growing team.
Newport Landscaping, established in 2006, is a design/build firm with a landscape maintenance division, based out of Vineland, ON. Our organization’s continued success and accelerated growth is due in large part to the investments we’ve made in our employees, in our equipment, and the long-term relationship we’ve developed with our clients.
As a landscape maintenance crew member, you will report directly to your crew lead and work as a team, completing various tasks including but not limited to:
- General landscaping duties for both residential and commercial properties
- Lawn cutting, trimming, edging, leaf blowing
- Loading and unloading tools,
- Comfortably able to use various power tools
- Coordinating with other crews and crew leads to complete tasks
- Reporting of daily duties and ensuring tasks are completely thoroughly
- Spring and fall clean ups
- Snow removal/maintenance in the winter months, on call (another contract provided)
- 1 year general landscaping experience preferred but willing to train the right individual.
- Valid G class drivers licence.
- This job is physically demanding (working outdoors throughout the season), but very rewarding.
- Must have reliable transportation to our yard in Vineland, Monday to Friday, 7:00am-5pm. Some Saturdays required after rain days ample notice provided accordingly.
$17.00-$23.00 per hour. Wage to be determined based on experience.
Year-round employment beyond the landscaping season as well as a benefits package available for the right individuals.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject " Lawn Maintenance Crew Member" We thank all those who apply.
1176 total views, 1 today