Full-Time Landscape Maintenance Technician (1 Position)
Since 2001 we have been serving the “Greater Niagara Region” with there landscape requirements. We are mid sized company that thrives on our attention to detail and quality work. We generally work with smaller crews of 3-4 people depending on job size, etc. We are looking for another team member for our Landscape Maintenance Division. We are establishing our maintenance end of the business as a complete landscape maintenance division where we maintain the whole landscape and not just the lawn. There is potential to grow with in the company for employees with a strong desire to succeed and are highly motivated. If needed some training can be provided but wage will be determined on the level of experience.
Lawn Maintenance Technician
- Knowledge in different types of turf equipment would be great but training can be available.
- Experience not mandatory but would be an asset.
- Typically we work around 50 hours per week from beginning of April til late December.
- Winter Snow Removal.
- Needs own transportation to get to our home shop in Fenwick.
- He or she must be dependable, reliable and have a positive attitude.
- Quality workmanship and must be able to notice the small details.
- Must work well with others in a small team environment.
How to ApplyPlease email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 total views, 2 today