Full-Time Manufacturing Job Fair – Production Associates and Warehouse-Delivery Driver
Iron Will Raw Inc. is a manufacturer of quality raw pet foods. We take all common beliefs about “pet food” and turn them on their heads. As an industry leader in food safety in the pet food realm you’ll find yourself in a pristine, organized and technology advanced work environment. We are meticulous in all we do and are looking for team members who can contribute to our core values by adding value, passion and excellence. As a company we are continuously looking for ways to improve our contribution to the raw pet food world and embrace team members who positively impact this mission
The Production Associate is responsible for supporting production and warehouse operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Production Associate responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily production preparation and operation
- Handling and sorting raw meats and foods
- Working in a cold, temperature-controlled environment
- Safe operation of production machinery and equipment
- Documentation throughout the day of safe food handling programs, production counts, various product and facility checks
- Working on the formulation line weighing, dumping, measuring, mixing, and grinding food products (firm understanding of unit conversions skills required)
- Sorting, storing and freezing finished product and unused raw materials
- Recording inventory and reporting to management
- Completion of clean-up and sanitation check list
- Accurate packing and preparation of customers’ orders
- Professional and timely delivery of orders to retailers
- Other tasks as assigned by your manager
- This position will support the Production and Warehouse teams.
- High-school diploma or equivalent, asset but not required
- Strict attention to detail and ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Self motivated, able to work independently and results orientated
- Must be able to do heavy manual labor and lifting (repetitive sorting, moving and stacking cartons of 25-60lbs)
- Must be attentive to safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production is an asset but not required
Physical & Working conditions
- The work environment will be based on the production and warehouse floors
- The work environment is cold and temperature controlled
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants. At Iron Will Raw Inc., we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the HR Manager if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Delivery Driver/ Warehouse
- Position Summary
As a delivery driver you act as the front line in representing the Iron Will Raw brand and image. You will complete deliveries in a prompt, precise and professional manner, while always maintaining an adaptable and friendly demeanour. You will be responsible for unloading 20lb boxes to both residential and retail locations. This position will report to the Warehouse Manager
- Position Responsibilities
- Delivery of product to customers as outlined in the daily delivery schedule
- Monitoring temperature of product being transported as required
- Unloading orders from delivery vehicle into retails stores and residences in a prompt,
- professional and courteous manner.
- Accepting payment for deliveries in the form of cheque or cash from customers and submitting
- it to administration.
- Ensuring all related transportation documentation is completed and submitted daily.
- Picking up raw materials and other such supplies as required.
- Transporting material to and from the production facility and cold storage as required.
- Completing daily checks on transport vehicle and reporting any abnormalities or maintenance
- needs to appropriate team members
- Working in cold, temperature controlled, environment
- Primary Objectives
- Upholding Company Core Values: Integrity; Quality Leaders; Going Beyond Expectations
- Maintaining safety in all areas of the workplace.
- Offering superior service.
- Proactive interpersonal skills
- Personal ongoing development.
- Work Experience Requirements for This Role
- Must be able to do heavy manual lifting (repetitive sorting, moving and stacking cartons of 20
- Previous experience delivery driving is an asset
- Essential for Role Function
- Must be 25 years of age
- Must have G class license and clean driving abstract
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Catharines, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
How to ApplyRegister now to reserve your 1-1 interview with the employers of your choice! https://www.jobgym.com/job-fairs/manufacturing/
383 total views, 10 today