Part-Time Marketing and Communications Support
Job Title: Part Time Marketing and Communications Support
Approximate Hours Per Month: 85 hrs
Hourly rate: $20.00
Start Date: July 2023
Location: Downtown St. Catharines Association 80 King Street, Suite 14,
St. Catharines ON L2R 7G1
Level of Education: Post-Secondary career-related (Marketing, Digital marketing, social media management, business enterprise development, business administration)
Company Mission: The St. Catharines Downtown Association (SCDA) is a non-profit organization that represents over 700 members including commercial property owners, retailers, restaurants, and professional offices in the designated BIA (Business Improvement Area).
The mandate of the St. Catharines Downtown Association includes participating in programs aimed at the physical improvement and beautification of the core, as well as the promotion of the Downtown as a great place in which to shop, work, dine, play, meet, live, and explore. Visit www.mydowntown.ca to learn more.
As a Part Time Marketing and Communications Support, you will work closely with the Marketing & Communications Director and assist with various tasks related to website maintenance, marketing asset creation, social media content and campaigns, as well as other administrative duties. This role requires strong attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Report directly to Marketing & Communications Director.
- Assist with website maintenance and upkeep.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of marketing assets.
- Conduct research and create social media content and campaigns.
- Handle various administrative tasks as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Understanding of website operation and basic programming is a must.
- Experience maintaining WordPress sites preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client service skills.
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail.
- Experience with graphic design and photography is an asset.
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Experience using computers and software, including Microsoft Office, Adobe, Social Media Management tools, etc.
- Previous experience creating and executing social media campaigns an asset.
- The ability to work well with cross-functional teams, including executive leadership and management.
Application Deadline: June 25th, 2023
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to Kat Dodge at email@example.com.
644 total views, 1 today