Full-Time Meat Packaging
- Contribute to a healthy work environment, while maintaining high food safety and health and safety standards.
- Perform all evisceration production work on a rotation basis.
- Take action to correct any issues and to make improvements with the help of a supervisor.
- Inspect chicken cavities as trained and ensuring that they are free of defects, disease, or foreign matter.
- Check products for quality defects.
- Directly help the department to meet targets and goals while maintaining a healthy and safe work environment
- Maintains productivity that meets/exceeds standards.
- Contributes to the team and the whole facility in a positive way.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Physically demanding – Able to work in a fast-paced work environment with repetitive tasks on a moving line.
- Able to stand and walk throughout the shift for extended periods of time.
- Ability to grip, grasp, and lift repetitively through the course of the workday.
- Operate hand-held mechanical machinery.
- Can work well in a team environment (with CFIA) and support fellow team members with minimal supervision.
- Inspects chicken cavities and ensures that it is free of defects, disease, or foreign matter.
- Checks products for quality defects.
- Good communication skills, able to speak and read English.
- Ability to wear all personal protective equipment (PPE) and hygiene equipment, including but not limited to steel mesh guards, bump cap/hard hat, steel-toed footwear, hearing protection, smock, and gloves.
- The environment is noisy, with strong odours.
- Must bring own CSA-approved safety shoes.
- Shifts: Monday to Thursday 6 am to 3 pm weekly.
- This is a temporary to permanent position-not currently accepting summer students.
Monday to Thursday. 6:00am to 3:30pm
How to ApplyPlease click the below link and complete our Online Application. Please remember to note your User Login, Password, and your PIN Number to complete your application process. You will be required to create your Username and Password and then login using this information. The application is complete once you have answered all the questions, accepted the policies, and entered the 4-digit pin that you created to e-sign the application. CLICK here FOR THE BLITZ ONLINE APPLICATION
517 total views, 1 today