To be discussed Office Administrator
Wesley-Robins Retirement Village Inc. is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our Board of Directors and Treasurer. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our staff and Board by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to Wesley-Robins operations.
- Coordinating the resale of our life lease units.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 2 or more years of office administration with general accounting experience including bill payments, monthly deposits and payroll.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) and QuickBooks Online.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
479 total views, 2 today